Karvy has travelled the success route towards building a reputation as an integrated financial services provider offering a wide spectrum of financial services for over 20years.
Karvy, a name long committed to exceptional service has acquired its fame through a range of corporate and retail services including but not limited to, equities, currency, commodities, mutual funds, fixed income and insurance. Our values and vision of attaining total competence in our service has served as a building block for creating a great financial enterprise.
Founded in 1985, the KARVY Group has grown to become one of the leading financial services providers in India. Our wide network spans more than 480 branches across India, Dubai and New York and an additional 300+ franchisees across the country. The group operates multiple businesses – stock broking, IPO marketing, registry and transfer of shares, depository participants, insurance broking, mutual fund distribution and commodity broking – and is ranked among the top five in each of these businesses.
Since our inception, we have utilized our quality experience and superlative expertise to go from strength to strength, and to provide better and new services to investors. And today, we look with pride at the fruits of efforts and are continuing to evolve into a comprehensive financial service provider in the country.
About Karvy Currency Derivatives
Karvy Currency Derivatives Segment is a business enterprise of the prestigious Karvy group. Having laid a strong foundation in the Indian financial services market, we at the Karvy group have ventured into currency derivatives segment the moment it became available in the Indian market. With the addition of this segment, we are in a unique advantageous position to provide an extensive range of services to our esteemed clients, thereby making the Karvy group as a single window for financial services in the country.
We offer advisory and brokerage services for the Indian currency derivative markets. We provide online trading platforms to our clients that enable them to trade whenever they choose while receiving instant professional support. With our powerful expertise in financial services that exists across India, along with an enviable technological edge, we are all set to bring to you the opportunity of investing in the rapidly growing currency market. The currency derivatives market will be an added advantage to your portfolio as it will help you to manage your price risks and add to your investment avenues.
Exchange traded currency derivatives markets in India.
It is a fact that currency/Forex market is bigger that all the other financial markets, and yet it enjoys a high success rate in meeting the requirements of wealth management and wealth accumulation for hedgers, arbitrageurs and traders. The platform provided by currency derivatives enables customers to manage the unpredictability in currency movements and thus help in having a safety anchor in this dynamically changing environment.
Karvy Currency Derivatives Segment (KCDS) commenced its operations in August 2008, and has been growing exponentially since then.
Rather than just being a medium for buying and selling currency Futures and Options, we at Karvy take pride in our personalized and tailored services. We strive to provide exceptional service by dispensing regular research reports, and also interim reports on an Ad hoc basis. We take cognizance of our customers’ feedback and constantly evolve our services to suit customer needs, and thus make sure that we offer the best overall experience.
Currency Derivatives Segment - Karvy Stock Broking Limited is an active member of the National Stock Exchange (NSE), MCX Stock Exchange (MCX-SX), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), and United Stock Exchange (USE). Our Clients have the convenience of trading on our user friendly trading platform or through any of our branches spread across the country.
Our online platform offers a single window to trade and invest in multiple security classes like Currencies, Equities, Futures & Options, Commodities, Mutual Funds and FDR’s. We at Karvy, strive to provide our customers a safe trading and hedging environment by putting in place robust risk management tools, and regularly monitoring the trading activities on our platforms.
We are assisted in this task by our in-depth research, constant feedback and sound advisory facilities.
- Our highly skilled research team, comprising of technical, fundamental and derivatives Analysts, continuously analyze the markets, and monitor economic and regulatory actions to come up with sound market analysis. We update our customers with this research on a daily and weekly basis. We also send out special reports on ad hoc basis.
- To empower our customers further, we make sure that our research calls are disseminated to all our clients systematically through multiple delivery channels like email, text messages, online message boards and phone calls.
Besides this, we provide tailor made advisory services to suit our client requirements. We help our customers to make sound financial decisions in managing their portfolios and in creating astute hedging strategies to meet their financial requirements.
With a wide network spread across the country, and a number of trading terminals providing retail stock broking facilities. We at Karvy have a unique advantage, and through this we provide exceptional customer service to a wide spectrum of investors’ with utmost dedication and diligence.
About Karvy Forex
Karvy Forex is another enterprise of the Karvy group dealing with currencies. Listed below are the key activities and attributes of Karvy Forex.
- Inter-bank broking for forex market in India
- Trade finance (international as well as domestic) advisory for corporate clients which will include, arrangement of LC bill discounting, arrangement and funding of buyers credits as well as supplier credits and export financing
- Forex Risk Management consultants for corporate which include monitoring of forex risk and advisory on open position on a real-time basis
- One stop solution for all type of forex needs except for notes and travelers cheques
- Presence in OTC as well as exchange-traded market
- Competent to raise trade finance and ECB requirements
- Strong in-house currency research to cater corporate risk management needs
- Corporate forex risk advisory
- Experienced professionals to understand the clients’ needs and deliver the results
- Excellent relations with banks and financial institutions